Advanced technology on smallest area
Compact high pressure compressor in stainless steel body for purest breathing air and other gases. Designed for the operating at generators in vehicles, yachts and remote operating places without current supply. In series equipped with automatic final pressure shut-down and automatic condensate drain this installation type is characterised by high user-friendliness.
Designed for high delivery output and user friendliness, equipped with at present worldwide most progressive IDE compressor block generation convinces this unit by equipment and compactness. Triple-S stands for the „Smooth Start System. In series build in soft start allows operation in working environments, where technical conditioned so far only underperforming installation types were used. By this technology the TMI series is particularly applicable for the operation at generators and thus also on boats and yachts. The unit can be used because of the body made of stainless steel without worries also in damp environments and areas.
To bring most compact dimensions together with most advanced technology is no contradiction - the TMI series shows this clearly.
- Cylinders of all stages made from special aluminum alloy with cast iron sleeves
- Ideal performance secured by interstage coolers made of special stainless steel alloy
- Housing made of stainless steel for the op-eration in areas with high air humidity and/or in-creased salt values in the ambient air
- Breathing air in accordance with international standards, under normal use and maintenance, according to the manual and Airscrubber CO2 filter over the limit lying CO2 concentration in the intake air
- Screw connections on all pressurised components designed and laid out for at least x 1.5-4 times safety
- Exclusive: AIRSAVE PRO (optionally) electronic dryer cartridge saturation monitoring system combined with a compressor control system, which controls all service and oil changing intervals.
- Service– and contract partners with spare part supply in almost 20 countries worldwide
- Large training and instruction offer for your technical education
- Project oriented and cost oriented consultation in close cooperation with the customer
|↓ Features | Model →||EM||ET|
|● standard | o optional | - not available for this model|
|Alternatively 200 or 300 bar version||●||●|
|Main air outlet||1||1|
|200 and 300 bar shareable||o||o|
|420 bar Version||o||o|
|Dryersystem TMI 150 - 230 = FT 310 (1.000 m³) - TMI 320 - 350 = FT 410 (1.400 m³)||●||●|
|AIRSAVE PRO Dryer-cartridge saturation control||●||●|
|Upgrade AIRSAVE PREMIUM, airquality control for CO, CO², O2, humidity, temperature, dew point||o||o|
|Automatic condensate drain||●||●|
|Automatic pressure shut-down||●||●|
|Operating hour meter||●||●|
|Direction of rotation control with phase inverter||o||o|
|Triple-S „Smooth Start System“||o||o|
|Airscrubber - Reduces CO² concentration in GR.1 von 100-350 L/Min - GR.2 von 350-720 L/Min||o||o|
AIRSAVE PRO, AIRSAVE PREMIUM and AIRSAVE PREMIUM OC - additional equipment for maximum working reliability and cost-efficiency.
Maximum working reliability and air quality are by the electronic AIRSAVE filter monitoring. Over a measuring sensor build in the dryer cartridge is recorded and send to the AIRSAVE Pro dryer cartridge saturation monitoring system. This sends status messages over certain switching signals to the operator and switches the compressor unit off when the saturation of the cartridge exceeds the obligatorily limit values of the DIN EN 12021.
Over the additionally integrated CO, CO2, O2 monitoring system the AIRSAVE-PREMIUM unit supervises the legal standard limit for the compressor unit and switches off by exceeding of these limit values. This function supervises the working reliability of the compressor and guarantees an optimal protection in a CO-CO2 contaminated work surrounding field or irregular operating conditions of the compressor. The AIRSAVE-Premium unit also supervises the service and oil change intervals.
AIRSAVE OIL CONTROL
From now on we also can measure the residual oil content in the compressed air permanently. A quantum leap! Filling with AIRSAVE PREMIUM together with AIRSCRUBBER guarantee the compliance with the main parameters of the DIN EN 12021 and other standards int. Defined IDE with its integrated air monitoring Airsave Premium OC the premium to the prior art.
|Other voltages possible / ** optional with second pressure section to simultaneously fill with 225 bars (3260 psi) and 330 bars (4790 psi)|
225 / 330 / 420 bar **
in cm LxBxH
|TMI 160 EM||230V / 50/60 Hz||150||1.350||3,0/4,1||FT 310||60x60x85||155|
|TMI 160 ET||400V / 50/60 Hz||160||1.350||4,0/5,4||FT 310||60x60x85||155|
|TMI 230 ET||400V / 50/60 Hz||230||1.350||4,0/5,4||FT 310||60x60x85||160|
|TMI 320 ET||400V / 50/60 Hz||320||1.550||5,5/7,5||FT 410||60x60x85||172|
|TMI 350 ET max. 420 bar||400V / 50/60 Hz||350||1.450||7,5/10,0||FT 410||60x60x95||177|
Technical features subject to change. Printing errors excepted. Some pictures show optional equipment.