Compact size – compact price
Stationary HP-Compressor unit, for pure breathing air. Used for the preferential operation at fire-brigades, for national and foreign countries as well as diving schools and shops. In series equipped with automatic final pressure shut down and automatic condenswater drain. The TFI-Series are characterised by high user-friendliness. Optionally: AIRSAVE ULTIMATE air quality control system and HMI TCC-CONTROL.
Ready for use configured
Consistently designed for high delivery performance and user friendliness, equipped with the most advanced IDE compressor bare block generation convinces by equipment and compactness. The closed frame construction provides noise reduction and optimal protection for the service staff.
If necessary the units can be upgraded with additional external filling panels and storage batteries.
Complete equipment – simple handling
High equipment level does not have to stand contrary to user friendly handling. The TFI series proves it.
- Cylinders of all stages made from special aluminum alloy with cast iron sleeves
- Ideal performance secured by interstage coolers made of special stainless steel alloy
- Low maintenance stainless steel lever filling valves with safety filling connectors and/or highly flexible inflating tubes with safety filling connectors made of stainless steel
- Breathing air in accordance with international standards, under normal use and maintenance, according to the manual and Airscrubber CO2 filter over the limit lying CO2 concentration in the intake air
- Screw connections on all pressurised components designed and laid out for at least x 1.5-4 times safety
- Exclusive: AIRSAVE PRO (optionally) electronic dryer cartridge saturation monitoring system combined with a compressor control system, which controls all service and oil changing intervals.
- Service– and contract partners with spare part supply in almost 20 countries worldwide
- Large training and instruction offer for your technical education
- Project oriented and cost oriented consultation in close cooperation with the customer
State-of-the-art control unit for compressor and filling system helps you save energy and thus make an eco-friendly contribution. A highly sensitive, scratch-resistant, resistive GFG 7“ glass touchscreen with intuitive operation.
Maximum working reliability and air quality are by the electronic AIRSAVE filter monitoring. Over a measuring sensor build in the dryer cartridge is recorded and send to the AIRSAVE Pro dryer cartridge saturation monitoring system. This sends status messages over certain switching signals to the operator and switches the compressor unit off when the saturation of the cartridge exceeds the obligatorily limit values.
Monitoring of air-quality at breathing-air compressor. Unrivalled around the globe: Electronic system to monitor air quality and dryer saturation in high-pressure breathing-air compressors. AIRSAVE ULTIMATE is your first opportunity to monitor all parameters of your compressor system, which are decisive for air quality and operational safety – CO, CO2, O2, temperature, humidity, filter saturation, working hours, intervals for maintenance, service and oil filter replacement – and to control the compressor accordingly.
From now on we also permanently measure the residual oil content in the compressed air. A quantum leap! Filling with AIRSAVE ULTIMATE together with an Airscrubber CO² prefilter guarantee compliance with the main parameters (CO, CO2, O2, humidity) of DIN EN 12021 and other international standards. IDE defines with its integrated air monitoring, the AIRSAVE ULTIMATE, the state of the art.
225 /330 / 420 bar **
|Drive motor *||FAD|
|Filter system||Dimensions in cm LxBxH||Weight kg/netto|
|TFI 230 max. 350 bar||400V / 50/60 Hz||230||1.150||4,0/5,5||FT 310||65x105x90||210|
|TFI 320 max. 350 bar||400V / 50/60 Hz||320||1.450||5,5/7,5||FT 410||65x105x90||215|
|TFI 450 max. 350 bar||400V / 50/60 Hz||450||1.250||9,0/12,0||FT 410||65x105x90||295|
|TFI 450 max. 420 bar||400V / 50/60 Hz||450||1.250||11,0/15,0||FT 410||65x105x90||295|
|TFI 600 max. 350 bar|
TFI 600 max. 420 bar
|400V / 50/60 Hz||550||1.110||11,0/15,0||FT 410||65x105x90||295|
|TFI 720 max. 350 bar||400V / 50/60 Hz||720||1.250||11,0/15,0||FT 610||65x105x90||325|
|TFI 720 max. 420 bar||400V / 50/60 Hz||720||1.250||15,0/20,0||FT 610||65x105x90||305|
|TFI 850 max. 350 bar|
TFI 850 max. 420 bar
|400V / 50/60 Hz||850||1.380||15,0/20,0||FT 610||65x105x90||390|