Advanced technology on smallest area
Compact high pressure compressor in stainless steel body for purest breathing air and other gases. Designed for the operating at generators in vehicles, yachts and remote operating places without current supply. In series equipped with automatic final pressure shut-down and automatic condensate drain this installation type is characterised by high user-friendliness.
Designed for high delivery output and user friendliness, equipped with the most progressive IDE compressor block generation convinces this unit by equipment and compactness. Triple-S stands for the „Smooth Start System”. In series build in soft start allows operation in working environments, where technical conditioned so far only underperforming installation types were used. By this technology the TMI series is particularly applicable for the operation at generators and thus also on boats and yachts. The unit can be used because of the body made of stainless steel without worries also in damp environments and areas.
To bring most compact dimensions together with most advanced technology is no contradiction – the TMI series shows this clearly.
- Cylinders of all stages made from special aluminum alloy with cast iron sleeves
- Ideal performance secured by interstage coolers made of special stainless steel alloy
- Housing made of stainless steel for the op-eration in areas with high air humidity and/or in-creased salt values in the ambient air
- Breathing air in accordance with international standards, under normal use and maintenance, according to the manual and Airscrubber CO2 filter over the limit lying CO2 concentration in the intake air
- Screw connections on all pressurised components designed and laid out for at least x 1.5-4 times safety
- Exclusive: AIRSAVE PRO (optionally) electronic dryer cartridge saturation monitoring system combined with a compressor control system, which controls all service and oil changing intervals.
- Service– and contract partners with spare part supply in almost 20 countries worldwide
- Large training and instruction offer for your technical education
- Project oriented and cost oriented consultation in close cooperation with the customer
Maximum working reliability and air quality are by the electronic AIRSAVE filter monitoring. Over a measuring sensor build in the dryer cartridge is recorded and send to the AIRSAVE Pro dryer cartridge saturation monitoring system. This sends status messages over certain switching signals to the operator and switches the compressor unit off when the saturation of the cartridge exceeds the obligatorily limit values.
Monitoring of air-quality at breathing-air compressor. Unrivalled around the globe: Electronic system to monitor air quality and dryer saturation in high-pressure breathing-air compressors. AIRSAVE ULTIMATE is your first opportunity to monitor all parameters of your compressor system, which are decisive for air quality and operational safety – CO, CO2, O2, temperature, humidity, filter saturation, working hours, intervals for maintenance, service and oil filter replacement – and to control the compressor accordingly.
From now on we also permanently measure the residual oil content in the compressed air. A quantum leap! Filling with AIRSAVE ULTIMATE together with an Airscrubber CO² prefilter guarantee compliance with the main parameters (CO, CO2, O2, humidity) of DIN EN 12021 and other international standards. IDE defines with its integrated air monitoring, the AIRSAVE ULTIMATE, the state of the art.
225 / 330 / 420 bar**
|Drive motor *||FAD|
|Filtersystem||Dimensions in cm LxBxH||Weight kg/netto|
|TMI 160 EM||230V / 50/60 Hz||150||1.350||3,0/4,1||FT 310||60x60x85||155|
|TMI 160 ET||400V / 50/60 Hz||160||1.350||4,0/5,4||FT 310||60x60x85||155|
|TMI 230 ET||400V / 50/60 Hz||230||1.350||4,0/5,4||FT 310||60x60x85||160|
|TMI 320 ET||400V / 50/60 Hz||320||1.550||5,5/7,5||FT 410||60x60x85||172|
|TMI 350 ET||400V / 50/60 Hz||350||1.450||7,5/10,0||FT 410||60x60x95||177|