Compact high-pressure compressor system in stainless steel frame for purest breathing air and other gases. Designed for use on generators in vehicles, yachts and remote locations without power. Equipped as standard with automatic end pressure shut-off and automatic condensate drain, this type of system is characterized by a high degree of user-friendliness.
Designed for high delivery performance and ease of use, equipped with the world’s most advanced compressor block generation, this system impresses with its features and compactness. Due to the frame made of stainless steel and the compressor block outside entirely in aluminum, the system can be safely used in humid environments and areas. All fittings and pipes are made of stainless steel V4A. This plant is almost predestined for use under the most adverse climatic conditions.
225 oder 330 bar **
|Trocknersystem||Maße in cm |
|TMI 260||400V / 50/60 Hz||260||1500||5,5/7,5||FT 310||60x60x95||210|
|TMI 360||400V / 50/60 Hz||360||1580||5,5/7,5||FT 310||60x60x95||215|
|TMI 380||400V / 50/60 Hz||380||1400||7,5/10||FT 410||60x60x95||235|
- Cylinders with special honed casted iron sleeves
- performance by interstage coolers of stainless steel
- Low-maintenance stainless steel lever filling valves (option) with safety filling connections and/or highly flexible inflating tubes from Kevlar with safety filling connectors made of stainless steel with safety flow stop
- Breathing air in accordance with international standards, under normal use and maintenance, according to the manual and Airscrubber CO2 filter for high CO2 concen- tration in the intake air
- Screw connections on all pressurised components designed and laid out for at least x 1.5-4 times safety
- Service partners with spares supply in almost 20 countries
- Large training and instruction offers for technical education
- Project oriented and cost oriented consultation in close cooperation with the customer