The TSI-series 160-330 offers the FT-410 dryer system with a dryer from a high-quality anodized aluminium alloy, dimensioned for approx. 1.200 m³ @ 20° C dryer tower temperatureand final pressure up to 420 bar. The FT-610 dryer system of the TSI-series 380 is dimensioned for up-readyable amounts of air up to 1.800 m³. The dryer unit can be optimally achieved by the outwardly opening housing front for a dryer cartridge change and the dryer cartridge change can be completed in shortest time.
By elaborated air circulation and efficient exhaust technology the stationary silent high pressure compressor unit achieves optimal cooling, without disturbing noises. It is also suitable for countries with high ambient temperatures (- max. 45°C). To ensure working reliability, optimal air quality and comfort, to optimize and supervise the failure notice control the HMI TCCCONTROL (computer aided compressor control) is integrated in this compressor type.
225 oder 330 bar **
|Trocknersystem||Maße in cm |
|TSV-Marine 160||230V / 50/60 Hz||160||1060||3/4||FT 410||110x70x125||190|
|TSV-Marine 260||400V / 50/60 Hz||260||1500||5,5/7,5||FT 410||110x70x125||195|
|TSV-Marine 330||400V / 50/60 Hz||330||1580||5,5/7,5||FT 410||110x70x125||195|
|TSV-Marine 380||400V / 50/60 Hz||380||1400||7,5/10||FT 610||110x70x125||205|
- Cylinders with special honed Nicasil plated sleeves
- performance by interstage coolers of stainless steel
- Special cooling for high capacity
- Sound proov quiet run 64 db(A)
- Breathing air in accordance with international standards, under normal use and maintenance, according to the manual and Airscrubber CO2 filter for high CO2 concentration in the intake air.
- Screw connections on all pressurised components designed and laid out for at least x 1.5-4 times safety.
- Service partners with spares supply in almost 20 countries.
- Large training and instruction offers for technical education.
- Project oriented and cost oriented consultation in close cooperation with the customer.