TÜV certified stationary Silent high pressure compressor unit for breathing air and Nitrox up to 40% oxygen content, which is used because of low running noise (68dbA) for the preferential employment in residential, hotel and commercial mixed areas. Equipped as standard with computer-aided plant control HMI TCC-CONTROL for optimizing operational safety, air quality and fault monitoring. AIRSAVE PRO Dryer cartridge saturation monitor standard.
By elaborated air circulation and efficient exhaust technology the stationary silent high pressure compressor unit achieves optimal cooling, without disturbing noises. It is also suitable for countries with high ambient temperatures (- max. 45°C). To ensure working reliability, optimal air quality and comfort, to optimize and supervise the failure notice control the HMI TCCCONTROL (computer aided compressor control) is integrated in this compressor type
225 oder 330 bar **
|Trocknersystem||Maße in cm |
|TSI 160||230V / 50/60 Hz||160||1060||3/4||FT 410||110x70x125||230|
|TSI 260||400V / 50/60 Hz||260||1500||5,5/7,5||FT 410||110x70x125||120|
|TSI 330||400V / 50/60 Hz||330||1580||5,5/7,5||FT 410||110x70x125||235|
|TSI 380||400V / 50/60 Hz||380||1400||7,5/10||FT 610||110x70x125||255|
- Cylinders with special honed casted iron sleeves
- performance by interstage coolers of stainless steel
- Low-maintenance stainless steel lever filling valves (option) with safety filling connections and/or highly flexible inflating tubes from Kevlar with safety filling connectors made of stainless steel with safety flow stop
- Breathing air in accordance with international standards, under normal use and maintenance, according to the manual and Airscrubber CO2 filter for high CO2 concen- tration in the intake air.
- Screw connections on all pressurised components designed and laid out for at least x 1.5-4 times safety
- Service partners with spares supply in almost 20 countries
- Large training and instruction offers for technical education
- Project oriented and cost oriented consultation in close co operation with the customer