The TSI-series 160-330 offers the FT-410 dryer system with a dryer from a high-quality anodized aluminium alloy, dimensioned for approx. 1.200 m³ @ 20° C dryer tower temperatureand final pressure up to 420 bar. The FT-610 dryer system of the TSI-series 380 is dimensioned for up-readyable amounts of air up to 1.800 m³. The dryer unit can be optimally achieved by the outwardly opening housing front for a dryer cartridge change and the dryer cartridge change can be completed in shortest time
The ultimate model for use at sea or in diving centers by the sea or in the tropics with extreme humidity. Thanks to its stainless steel frame, which is also powder-coated, and the use of largely rustproof materials, this model is unique among highpressure compressors. Thanks to sophisticated air circulation and efficient exhaust technology, the stationary, low-noise high-pressure compressor achieves optimal cooling without disturbing noises. It is also suitable for countries with high ambient temperatures (- max. 46 ° C). To ensure operational safety, optimal air quality and optimal comfort.
225 oder 330 bar **
|Trocknersystem||Maße in cm |
|TSV-Marine 160||230V / 50/60 Hz||160||1060||3/4||FT 410||110x70x125||190|
|TSV-Marine 260||400V / 50/60 Hz||260||1500||5,5/7,5||FT 410||110x70x125||195|
|TSV-Marine 330||400V / 50/60 Hz||330||1580||5,5/7,5||FT 410||110x70x125||195|
|TSV-Marine 380||400V / 50/60 Hz||380||1400||7,5/10||FT 610||110x70x125||205|
- Cylinders made from Aluminium with NICASIL coating special honed for optimal heat dissipation.
- performance by interstage coolers of stainless steel.
- Low-maintenance stainless steel lever filling valves (option) with safety filling connections and/or highly flexible inflating tubes from Kevlar with safety filling connectors made of stainless steel with safety flow stop.
- Breathing air in accordance with international standards, under normal use and maintenance, according to the manual and Airscrubber CO2 filter for high CO2 concentration in the intake air.
- Screw connections on all pressurised components designed and laid out for at least x 1.5-4 times safety.
- Service partners with spares supply in almost 20 countries
- Large training and instruction offers for technical education.
- Project oriented and cost oriented consultation in close cooperation with the customer.