Set up – Power up – Fill up
Ready to use configured stationary high pressure compressor unit for purest breathing air, air or other gases. Preferred model range used for rescue organizations and fire-brigades as well as in diving schools. The TFVS serie is designed especially for heavy duty use, stable for continuous operation and almost predestined for industrial use. Robust high performance unit with small noise and high user-friendliness. In series equipped with automatic pressure shut-down and automatic drain.
The TFVS series is a ready to use configured breathing air compressor unit, which is characterised by high air delivery achievements, user-friendliness and a high safety standard. The unit is equipped with a sound-absorbing silent cab. A sophisticated air circulation and an efficient cooling fan technology make sure an optimal cooling without disturbing noise.
Safety as standard
Maximum working reliability and air quality are ensured by electronic dryer monitoring system. AIRSAVE PRO and HMI TCC-CONTROL integrated“
- Cylinders of all stages made from special aluminum alloy with cast iron sleeves
- Ideal performance secured by interstage coolers made of special stainless steel alloy
- Highly flexible inflating tubes with safety filling connectors.
- Breathing air in accordance with international standards, under normal use and maintenance, according to the manual and Airscrubber CO2 filter over the limit lying CO2 concentration in the intake air
- Screw connections on all pressurised components designed and laid out for at least x 1.5-4 times safety
- Electronic filter monitor-ing control system „Airsave“
- Automatic condense water drain and automatic pressure shut-down
- Service– and contract partners with spare part supply in almost 20 countries worldwide
- Large training and instruction offer for your technical education
- Project oriented and cost oriented consultation in close cooperation with the customer
State-of-the-art control unit for compressor and filling system helps you save energy and thus make an eco-friendly contribution. A highly sensitive, scratch-resistant, resistive GFG 7“ glass touchscreen with intuitive operation.
Maximum working reliability and air quality are by the electronic AIRSAVE filter monitoring. Over a measuring sensor build in the dryer cartridge is recorded and send to the AIRSAVE Pro dryer cartridge saturation monitoring system. This sends status messages over certain switching signals to the operator and switches the compressor unit off when the saturation of the cartridge exceeds the obligatorily limit values.
Monitoring of air-quality at breathing-air compressor. Unrivalled around the globe: Electronic system to monitor air quality and dryer saturation in high-pressure breathing-air compressors. AIRSAVE ULTIMATE is your first opportunity to monitor all parameters of your compressor system, which are decisive for air quality and operational safety – CO, CO2, O2, temperature, humidity, filter saturation, working hours, intervals for maintenance, service and oil filter replacement – and to control the compressor accordingly.
From now on we also permanently measure the residual oil content in the compressed air. A quantum leap! Filling with AIRSAVE ULTIMATE together with an Airscrubber CO² prefilter guarantee compliance with the main parameters (CO, CO2, O2, humidity) of DIN EN 12021 and other international standards. IDE defines with its integrated air monitoring, the AIRSAVE ULTIMATE, the state of the art.
350 / 420 bar **
|Drive motor *||FAD|
|Filter system||Dimensions in cm LxBxH||Weight kg/netto|
|TFVS 320 – 350 bar||400V / 50/60 Hz||320||1.450||5,5/7,5||FT 410||112x84x185||365|
|TFVS 450 – 350 bar|
TFVS 450 – 420 bar
|400V / 50/60 Hz||450||1.250||9,0/12,0|
|TFVS 600 – 350 bar|
TFVS 600 – 420 bar
|400V / 50/60 Hz||600||1.250||11,0/15,0||FT 410||125x84x185||425|
|TFVS 720 – 350 bar|
TFVS 720 – 420 bar
|400V / 50/60 Hz||720||1.380||11,0/15,0|
|TFVS 850 – 350 bar||400V / 50/60 Hz||850||1.380||15,0/20,0||FT 810||125x84x185||460|